Re: Microsoft Edge Under Windows 7

No, Edge is part of Windows 10 only.
Better to use Chrome, very accessible, very fast and the most used browser out there.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Peter Donahue
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 11:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Microsoft Edge Under Windows 7

Hello everyone,

We'll be upgrading to JFW 2019 on this machine later today. I know that Microsoft Edge runs under Windows 10 but will it work under Windows 7?
We have some Websites we want to try browsing using Edge for accessibility purposes. Otherwise I'll need to get access to a computer with Windows 10, Microsoft Edge, and JFW 2019 installed on it to run these tests. I'm also raising funds to buy myself a new desktop which of course would have Windows
10 and Edge installed. Thanks for your help.

Peter Donahue