Re: how do you get screen shot of a web page?

Sieghard,

         It's not the first time that either one of my machines, or someone else's, exhibits behaviors inconsistent with what I generally see.  But all I can say is the command works on three different HP laptops, a Toshiba laptop all running Win10 Home 64-bit, and an ancient Gateway desktop running Win10 Pro 32-bit.