Re: For a friend Jaws 2019 How to turns off jaws 2019 to run jaws 2018 ?

Lee Maschmeyer

So she wants to switch permanently to 2018. Once she gets to Jaws 2018 go to the Jaws menu and hit Enter, then enter on Options, then Basics, then tab a couple times to Automatically start Jaws, hit Enter and follow the prompts. Make sure to go all the way to OK before restarting the computer. But I agree with Dave--this should not be necessary. I wonder what's wrong with 2019?

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to
others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what
you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
--Lewis Carroll