From: "Nickus de Vos" <bigboy529@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: buying a laptop: was new on the list

It's a plesure, Tell me, what do you want to use the laptop for then
I'll recommend one because a i7 processor is only really nececery if
you want it for a specific reason like audio production, video
production or if you're a heavy gamer oh and if money is no option. If
you just want a laptop for general use then a i5 or even i3 would do
the job and it will be a lot cheeper.

On 1/20/12, Jean Menzies <jemenzies@shaw.ca> wrote:
Gary,

Thanks for the OS breakdowns. Thos computers were just suggested, and I
haven't yet decided. But your explanations of the Windows 7 versions
definitely helps.

Hean