Re: Looking for a jaws-friendly contemporary DVD ripping app

Steve Matzura

If you really want to convert the video, try a program called Magic DVD Ripper from wondershare.net. Accessible with a couple workarounds.

On 1/30/2019 8:38 AM, Delaunay Christophe wrote:

Hi Steve,

Thanks for this nice idea. I effectively thought about it in order to archive the physical media. In addition, by having these .iso at hand, I could easily test different video rippers without the risk for damaging my physical discs.

However, I’d really appreciate to put them in a nicer format than .vob, .ifo and .bup files enclosed inside an ISO image, in order to play them on devices which are neither my computer, nor my TV-set. This is why I was looking further to convert the video, either on the physical discs, or in .iso files, into .mp4, .mkv, .avi or any other more portable formats like this.