Re: Looking for a jaws-friendly contemporary DVD ripping app

Delaunay Christophe

Hi,

Thanks for this response.

The reason I know that the discs I want to rip are unprotected is that when I put a protected disc, (one I bought in a store) in the reader, VLC cannot play it although it nicelay plays the discs I need to rip.

It is the reason why the ripper I am looking for need not deal with any protection removal of any kind. And of course, if it works nice with jaws and is more recent than this plain old FairUse Wizard which was nice at the time it was released, I’m prepared to pay for this new ripper eventually.

Many thanks for any advice. Have a nice day. Chris D