Looking for a jaws-friendly contemporary DVD ripping app

Delaunay Christophe

Hi all,

The DVDs or higher capacity discs I need to rip are not supposed to be encrypted in any way. When I put such a disc in the USB Blu-Ray reader connected to my PC, I can nicely play it with VLC.

Now, I would like to “archive” those discs, i.e. to convert them in a format which could be played anywhere, without need for dedicated hardware to read the discs, (.avi or .mkv movies for instance).

Of course, FairUse Wizard does the job. However, I wonder if there exists a newer app which could handle more contemporary video formats like 4k, and new encoding formats like H.265?

I just had a chance to try Leawo DVD Ripper but this app does not seem jaws-friendly since it has many unlabeled buttons.

I’m using Jaws 2019 on a windows 7 64-bit computer.

Many thanks in advance for any advice on a good accessible DVD ripping app. Have a nice day. Chris D