From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of James Lockwood
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2019 12:54 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Best way to fill out PDF files

I am a professional in the legal field and I have to fill out legal PDF
documents. What is the best way to read PDF documents that are fillable PDF
in an accurate manner? When I use Adobe and jaws the form is read out loud
but the boxes to fill-in are out of order with the labels. Does anyone have
a way to accurately read PDF files and fill them out correctly? Perhaps the
iPhone?