Re: Problem with Bitlocker

Dave...

How about you have your password copied to your clipboard, ready to paste?

Dave

From: "Denis Sariyannis" <denis.sariyannis@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2019 06:18
Subject: Re: Problem with Bitlocker

Thanks. I think I tried that before but maybe I wasn't fast enough. So
I'll check it out again.

Sir,

When you press enter on the drive, immediately type your password and
press
enter. If you tab around, the field is not accessible using JAWS. This
should be examined in a future update; security concern for sure.

Charles E. Black, MS.
charleseblack@...