From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Denis Sariyannis
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2019 6:01 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Problem with Bitlocker

Hi all,
does anybody know if it is possible to unlock a Bitlocker partition with JAWS 2018? Whenever I want to open such a partition the focus jumps into the password field for a moment but immediately jumps to another element of the screen. It seems to be impossible to enter a password there so I have to use NVDA or Narrator to do this right now.

Best regards
Denis

--
Denis Sariyannis