Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2019 1:21 PM
Subject: Re: Windows 1809 Happened

I am in a world of hurt because my 1809 update deleted ALL my stuff in program files, (both 32 and 64 bit) user files, everything in documents, just leaving the directories not Microsoft related on my hard drive. All my mail was gone since it was under my documents, all my downloads obliderated since it was under users, no restore points at all, just a directory called “windows.old,” which only had my previous user name and nothing else hidden. GAD! So be careful, I am tracking down old stuff I am truly needing like email, and fortunately I do have a lot of it since I use OpenDrive to backup stuff, but I have to run down installers for such as nvda, jaws, and get some keys for jfw since I might need a couple. :) yike!

Curtis Delzer
H.S.
WB6HEF
San Bernardino, CA
_____
SENT! From Curt’s iPhone!

On Jan 17, 2019, at 5:04 PM, Morey Worthington <worthington@...> wrote:

Hi all. Windows update 1809 finally happened and all seems normal, and Yes,even the part abot Documents going missing did not come true..goodie-goodie.

Is there anything else a person should look out for from those of you whom have had it done??

Thanks,

Morey Worthington