Re: Using JAWS 2019 with Skype 8.

Tim Ford

I have it! I just did a word search for "download", and found the line; pressed enter, and got the save dialog. Eazy peezy.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2019 5:38 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Using JAWS 2019 with Skype 8.

Inamuddin, this URL works but Tim or anyone else who's interested needs
to spacebar on the play video button. but to save it, the player should
be closed by pressing the space bar on the close link, then navigate to
the "same page link, skype electron ..., private", press the application
key or shift+f10, down arrow to and enter on the download choice. this
will then open a standard "save as" dialog.

just trying to help out.