toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
This wissuewas noted in earlier versions of JAWS such as 16.
Usually properly marked up role menu / menubar turns the forms mode on
while navigating with the tab key.
In case the forms mode is not turned on then JAWS reads only the first letters.
However this issue is resolved in newer versions.
Thanks & Regards,
Mohith B. P.
On 1/26/19, David Goldfield <david.goldfield@...> wrote:
This is certainly not the default behavior. Could you provide some
additional specific information which will give us the opportunity to try
and duplicate the problem.
1. Which version of JAWS are you using?
2. Which speech synthesizer are you using? If it's one of the Nuance voices,
which voice are you using?
3. Which version of Windows are you running?
4. In which program do you notice the behavior occurring?
5. Which version of the program are you running?
6. Does this occur on a specific Web site? Does it occur on all or most Web
sites? Which Web site do you see the issue occurring?
David Goldfield, Assistive Technology Specialist
On 1/25/2019 10:01 AM, doug2345@...<mailto:doug2345@...> wrote:
Any idea why jaws only reads 1st letter of nav items when tabbing? do jaws
users traverse some other way do u know?