Re: Why does JAWS only read 1st letter of NAV item?
This is certainly not the default behavior. Could you provide some additional specific information which will give us the opportunity to try and duplicate the problem.
1. Which version of JAWS are you using?
2. Which speech synthesizer are you using? If it's one of the Nuance voices, which voice are you using?
3. Which version of Windows are you running?
4. In which program do you notice the behavior occurring?
5. Which version of the program are you running?
6. Does this occur on a specific Web site? Does it occur on all or most Web sites? Which Web site do you see the issue occurring?
David Goldfield, Assistive Technology Specialist WWW.David-Goldfield.Com
On 1/25/2019 10:01 AM, doug2345@... wrote:
Any idea why jaws only reads 1st letter of nav items when tabbing? do jaws users traverse some other way do u know?