From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 9:59 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Adobe Acrobat DC Problem

Hi, Tom. Try the following link.

Get Adobe DC Reader

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 5:59 PM
To: jfw list
Subject: Adobe Acrobat DC Problem

Hello, everyone.

For some reason, Adobe Acrobat DC is suddenly no longer reading PDF documents on my new Windows 10 computer.

The same documents are being read with no problem on my older Windows 7 machine.

Both computers are using the latest build of Jaws 2019.

I’m wondering if I need to un-install, and re-install Adobe Acrobat DC on this new Windows 10 computer.

If so, can someone give me a legitimate link via which I can get the program.

Or, are there other things anyone would suggest I check before taking this step?

Thanks very much.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan