From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jay
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 12:24 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws Saying Alt Shift F10 When Reading Through A List Of Items In Word Document

Tom,

I forwarded your email to vispero technical support. This is very strange behavior, and jaws shouldn't act like that. I'll forward the response to the list as soon as I hear back.

Jay.

On Jan 22, 2019, at 10:17 AM, Tom Behler <tombehler@...> wrote:

Hello, everyone.

I have recently noticed a problem when reading through a list of items in a Microsoft Word document.

As I read down through the list, Jaws says alt shift F10, seemingly at random.

As you can imagine, this is quite an anoying distraction, and I’m wondering if anyone else has experienced it.

I’m using the latest build of Jaws 2019 with Office 2016 on a Windows 10 computer here.  The windows 10 version is 1809.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan