Re: No font

Richard Turner

Another very strange thing that this idea might solve is that my shortcut keys for programs like Word, Outlook, Excel, etc., work fine if I am running Jaws 2018, but if I launch Jaws 2019, none of them work.  Between that and the no font issue with CSS HTML Validator, has me ready to do this.  Can it be done without sighted help.

Richard

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2019 6:32 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: No font

Richard,

            Even though this might seem extreme, really peculiar issues like this tend to be the result of corruption, whether with the Windows 10 install or the program install.  One of the things I've routinely done when I get these inexplicable errors under Windows 10 is to do an "install over" reinstall keeping all existing files and applications.  You can use either one of the two following instruction sets to do that.  Pick the one with the style you find easiest to follow:

Doing an In-place "Upgrade" to Reinstall Windows 10 Keeping Apps/Programs and User Files

Non Destructive Repair of Windows 10 - Answers to commonly asked questions