Re: how do you get directly to where you can lengthen the time the notifications last?

David Bailes

Hi David,
assuming that you're using a recent version of Windows 10, then:
1. A quick way of opening the Settings app at the main Ease of Access category is to press the shortcut Windows key + U. The settings app opens at the Ease of Access page, with the first category, Display, selected.
2. Tab to the Show notifications for combo box, and select the time that you want.

David.

On Sun, Jan 20, 2019 at 09:24 PM, David Ingram wrote:
Hi list members, can I have the steps to get to the notifications so that I can lengthen the time that the notifications last. After going to settings then where do I go from there? how to you get to ease of access then go to display then you should find how long notifications last? I hope that this information is correct. I couldn't seem to find that when I tried this before. thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question!