Re: how do you get directly to where you can lengthen the time the notifications last?

David Ingram

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill White <billwhite92701@dslextreme.com>
Sent: Jan 20, 2019 5:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: how do you get directly to where you can lengthen the time the notifications last?

Hi again, David. I found where the Notification Length setting is when using Settings to open Ease of Access.

1. Open Settings.
2. Open Ease of Access.
3. Open Vision.
4. Open Display.
5. TAB nine times to Notifications, and select the length of displaying the notification.

Bill White

billwhite92701@dslextreme.com