Re: No font

Richard Turner

Sorry if you missed it, but I have stated that it is Windows 10 64 bit; but that hasn't been repeated in recent posts. I know I need to always make that clear. If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them.
Richard

On Jan 20, 2019, at 5:30 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

One thing that has not yet been mentioned is what Windows this system is using.  There may be additional options depending on what that is.