how do you get directly to where you can lengthen the time the notifications last?

David Ingram

Hi list members, can I have the steps to get to the notifications so that I can lengthen the time that the notifications last. After going to settings then where do I go from there? how to you get to ease of access then go to display then you should find how long notifications last? I hope that this information is correct. I couldn't seem to find that when I tried this before. thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question!