Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2019 10:33 AM
Subject: Tether JAWS Cursor to PC Cursor

Hi!

What is the JAWS command (laptop keyboard layout, if available) to tether the JAWS cursor (i.e., the mouse) to the PC cursor?  Also, when this is done, is it specific only to the particular application for which it is done, or is it system wide?  Is there a way to make it specific to a particular application; for example by way of a JAWS setting?  Is the action permanent; meaning it will be active if the computer and the particular application is started subsequently?  Or, must it be done every time the computer is restarted?

Thanks,

Richard