Re: No font

Richard Turner

I’m actually talking about using the program on my laptop.

Opening a file, or typing into a blank file, Jaws reads nothing.

There is a trial version that can be downloaded if anyone wants to check it out and see what happens, but my guess is, there is something unique to my system since the program works on my work laptop and on that of a Microsoft employee who tried to duplicate my issue.

So, I’m really asking a more generic question if anyone knows what would cause Jaws to report “no font” in a text editor?

I have relied on this program for years for validating my html code and truly hate to lose it.  It has to be some crazy thing about my system, but I am clueless as to where to even look.

I hit a brick wall with FS.

Richard