From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of MohammadAfzal
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2019 7:45 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: How do I get to a notification balloon that momentarily pops-up?

Hi Friends,

Sometimes, a notification balloon pops-up telling me about something on my PC.  For a sighted person, they would click on the balloon and would then be taken to the relevant thing.  In JAWS 2018, how can I get to the balloon notification to review it and activate (click on) it?

I am using Windows 10--

Regards.

Mohammad Afzal Khan.
Mobile :91 - 9718806099