Re: How do I get to a notification balloon that momentarily pops-up?

And a balloon is not necessarily the same as what you see in Windows Key + A which is the shortcut for the Action Centre.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2019 7:24 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How do I get to a notification balloon that momentarily pops-up?

It does not work in Windows 7.

Love in Christ
Marty
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers,
against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the
spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist
in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
Ephesians 6:12, 13