From: Dacia Cole
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2019 7:29 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How do I get to a notification balloon that momentarily pops-up?

Does that work with windows eight as well?
Dacia
On Jan 18, 2019, at 6:30 AM, Jacob <dx@...> wrote:

I press Windows key+A. There you have a list of your notifications.

OZ0TE Jacob
On 18. Jan. 2019 at 06.45 MohammadAfzal <counsellor.afzal@...> wrote:

Hi Friends,

Sometimes, a notification balloon pops-up telling me about something on my PC. For a sighted person, they would click on the balloon and would then be taken to the relevant thing. In JAWS 2018, how can I get to the balloon notification to review it and activate (click on) it?

I am using Windows 10--

Regards.

Mohammad Afzal Khan.
Mobile :91 - 9718806099