From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jessica D
Sent: January-17-19 5:01 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Backblaze?

Hi,
Do they have a phone number?

I didn't know that you were allowed to keep the drive.
What would you do with it, since it has your data on it?
How much does it cost to receive a drive?

Thanks,
Jessica
On Jan 17, 2019, at 4:37 PM, James Homuth <james@...> wrote:

Backblaze is in the US. California, I believe. It's not free for them
to ship a drive to you, but they have ways of making it up. Also if
you decide not to keep the drive, you're responsible for shipping it
back at your own expense--though they will refund the drive if you
ship it back the way they expect you to.