Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2019 1:40 PM
Subject: How do I get to a notification balloon that momentarily pops-up?

Hi!

Sometimes, a notification balloon pops-up telling me about something on my PC.  For a sighted person, they would click on the balloon and would then be taken to the relevant thing.  In JAWS 2019, how can I get to the balloon notification to review it and activate (click on) it?  FYI, I am using Windows 7.

Thanks,

Richard