About mainstream financial packages and the future

John Martyn

To be clear, I am not the only on the block with financial management
programs. Cash manager is a good one, and recently on the list you have seen
an announcement for PeachTree accounting complete. This is also another good
option. Whichever you choose has to be the right one for you. It is a matter
of preference and I am thrilled to bring some options to the table. I'm not
trying to make a huge profit from this. If I can get compensated a little,
that would make it worthwhile.
If you are really into accounting, perhaps PeachTree is the way to go. If
you are a beginner and need a solid program that works without scripts, try
Money Manager. Quickbooks is heavily used in the main stream in businesses
and being able to manage your own company or business is essential to
independence. Quicken is more of a personal finance management program.
These program scripts are not meant to be a solid solution, only a bridge
that can cross the gap until companies start to realize they need to work
with bigger organizations such as the NFB, AFB, and others and making this a
more accessible world.
I'm not competing with anyone, I am certainly making that clear. I just want
more options because when I first started on this path, I was shocked to
find out that a lot was certainly out of our reach. This is my calling and I
choose to stick this out and be of service to others.
Regards,
John Martyn