Is it free for them to ship a drive containing your data?

Thanks,
Jessica

On Jan 17, 2019, at 3:52 PM, James Homuth <james@...> wrote:

I'm using it right now. You'll need to use the JAWS cursor to get specifics
re: what the install's telling you, but once it's installed, it couldn't get
any more accessible if it wanted to.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jessica D
Sent: January-17-19 3:34 PM
To: Jaws user list <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Backblaze?

Hello,
I'm wondering if anyone has ever heard of, or used backup software called
"backblaze?"

Does it work with Jaws?

I have both a mac and pc, but the hard-drive on my mac officially failed
permanently today, and I don't have a backup of my data.

I'd hate for this to happen to my pc, so any and all feedback is greatly
appriciated.

Thanks,
Jessica