Re: Backblaze?

Marten Post Uiterweer

Hi Jessica,

I am using Backblaze. It will backup things in the cloud.
It is accessible.

You can not really tell what files will be backed up. It automaticly
backs up things. Not your windows folder or executable files.

To restore, you have to go to ther website and specify the date and
what files you want or folder.
And they also have an app for your phone.
It is doable.

Regards, Marten

On Thu, 17 Jan 2019 15:34:17 -0500 "Jessica D" <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hello,
I'm wondering if anyone has ever heard of, or used backup software called "backblaze?"

Does it work with Jaws?

I have both a mac and pc, but the hard-drive on my mac officially failed permanently today, and I don't have a backup of my data.

I'd hate for this to happen to my pc, so any and all feedback is greatly appriciated.

Thanks,
Jessica