Re: jaws19 and copying tekst

The command mentioned brings up Jaws speech history.

If you want to use it for a larger block of text I wanted to add that it makes sense to first clear speech history with Jaws Key + Spacebar followed by Shift + H. Then let Jaws read the text and bring up speech history with Jaws Key + Spacebar followed by H. Now you can copy all or some of the text showing in the virtual viewer.

is the

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of dan
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2019 1:49 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jaws19 and copying tekst

jaws + spacebar then h

On 17/01/2019 09:46, William Windels wrote:

Hello,

I would copy tekst from a webpage that can’t be selected with the cursor.

In Apple voiceover, tehere is a very usefull function for such situations: copying the last spoken blok of tekst tot he clipboard.

In jaws I can’t find this at the moment.\

Is there a script , other function or workaround to copy tekst tot he clipboard that isn’t reachable with the cursor?

Kind regards,

William

Met vriendelijke groeten

William Windels

Incident Manager SWO

02/506 0 487 (niet bereikbaar op maandag en vrijdag)