From: Jed Barton [mailto:jedbarton@...]
Sent: Wed, Jan 16, 2019 7:17 PM EST
To: main
Subject: need some help with adobe

Hey guys,

OK, haven't used adobe with jfw in a while. I'm running windows 10,
and the latest jfw. I have a 200 page manual here that i have to read
for a class. So, what's the best way to get from page to page? Also,
what's the best way to search for text within that manual? I'll be
reading a bit each day, and i'll need to get back to where i left off.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jed

.