From: Denis Sariyannis [mailto:denis.sariyannis@...]
Sent: Thu, Jan 17, 2019 5:08 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Spell check while typing text

Hi all,
in several apps like Chrome and Outlook there is a sound played as soon
as I type a word that contains a spelling mistake and press space. I
like that but I'd like to adjust it a bit.
I thought I could set it up in the Speech and Sound Schemes but there
are no sounds configured and the learning mode does not give any
information when typing a word containing an error.
So I guess it's not the Speech and Sound Scheme that is responsible for
this functionality.
Do you have any idea where this behavior comes from and if it is adjustable?

Thanks and best regards
Denis