From: William Windels [mailto:william.windels@...]
Sent: Thu, Jan 17, 2019 4:46 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: jaws19 and copying tekst

Hello,

I would copy tekst from a webpage that can’t be selected with the cursor.

In Apple voiceover, tehere is a very usefull function for such
situations: copying the last spoken blok of tekst tot he clipboard.

In jaws I can’t find this at the moment.\

Is there a script , other function or workaround to copy tekst tot he
clipboard that isn’t reachable with the cursor?

Kind regards,

William

Met vriendelijke groeten

William Windels

Incident Manager SWO

02/506 0 487 (niet bereikbaar op maandag en vrijdag)