From: Mike B.
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2019 12:17 AM
Subject: Re: virtual pc cursor

Hi David,

I hear where you're coming from, although from a different perspective.  What I mean is I too, started much later than most folks, and only started this computer crap roughly 12 years ago, starting from absolute scratch.  I'm now 61 and only started getting my head wrapped around this stuff about 7 years ago but, I just can't keep up at times with all the computer lingo BS!  LOL  LOL  I wish I had better answers for you but, since I can only try to recreeate what you go through navigating a one handed keyboard, plus not knowing that's the keyboard you're operating, it's hard to answer your questions.  You know what might help is when you ask for Jaws help, also mention that you're using a one handed keyboard.  I know for a fact that there some folks on tis list that have one handed typing students, and this might help with getting replies that will help you with your situation.

Take care.  Go Rams!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 8:48 PM

Hello again Mike:

I ask this question because I’d like access to  all of the Youtube video keyboard controls(fast forward, rewind,etc.)and informed that this may involve being able to toggle the “virtual pc cursor” on/off.

I should also mention that I’m a one-handed(right) typist using a half-kwerty keyboard.

It has all the keys of a conventional keyboardbut makes liberal use of the spacebar to shift keys normally used by left hand so they can be typed by the right.

For example the /key becomes the letter z by depressing the spacebar, soas a result,  don’t know if capable of performing required key presses  via 2 simultaneous key presses as the spacebar is involved in obtaining the z character.

I’m quite “techno-challanged” having come to this stuff later in life than most(1962 birth year) so really don’t know difference between html files versus others.

Thank you,

David S. Pearson