Re: virtual pc cursor

David Moore

Hi David!

What you can do, is go into the JAWS settings center, and make the insert key a sticky key!

Just press Insert+6 on the top numbers row, and type in the word:

Insert

And you will get a list of suggestions that you can pick one and enter on it.

You can make the insert key a sticky key, meaning that you do not have to hold down the insert.

You could just tap insert, and lift off of it,

And press your Space and / to get your Z

I do this with the insert, so I can press the FN key along with a function key to get the function keys on my laptop to work !

I hope that helps.

David Moore

                                                                                                                                                                                                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10