Re: virtual pc cursor

John Covici

Have you ever tried sticky keys to do things like insert-z or
whatever? I don't know if insert is something you can use with sticky
keys, but it might be worth a shot.

On Wed, 16 Jan 2019 23:48:12 -0500,
David Pearson wrote:

[1 <text/plain; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]
[2 <text/html; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]
Hello again Mike:

I ask this question because I’d like access to all of the Youtube video keyboard controls(fast forward, rewind,etc.)and informed that this may involve being able to toggle the “virtual pc cursor” on/off.

I should also mention that I’m a one-handed(right) typist using a half-kwerty keyboard.

It has all the keys of a conventional keyboardbut makes liberal use of the spacebar to shift keys normally used by left hand so they can be typed by the right.

For example the /key becomes the letter z by depressing the spacebar, soas a result, don’t know if capable of performing required key presses via 2 simultaneous key presses as the spacebar is involved in obtaining the z character.

I’m quite “techno-challanged” having come to this stuff later in life than most(1962 birth year) so really don’t know difference between html files versus others.

Thank you,

David S. Pearson