From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Pearson
Sent: January 16, 2019 11:48 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: older Jaws on pc

Hello List:

While scrolling through the programs listed under my Start menu I hear the
following:

Jaws 2019
Jaws2018, and Jaws18. Definitely want to keep Jaws 2019, but is there any
reason to keep the other two with 2018 suffixes, and if not what is the best
method to remove/uninstall them from the pc?

Sincerely,

David S. Pearson