Re: older Jaws on pc

John Doering

David:
If you are not hurting for space, I would not bother removing them.
If you still want to remove them, I would keep 2018 in case you find a bug in 2019 and wish to see if it works better with 2018.
Otherwise, there should be an uninstall option within each JAWS version folder.
When uninstalling, it will ask if you wish to remove shared components. Do not remove the shared components.

HTH,

John Doering
Administrative Pricing Asst

p. 4147783040 Extn:4063 t. 800-642-8778

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Pearson
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 10:48 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: older Jaws on pc

Hello List:

While scrolling through the programs listed under my Start menu I hear the
following:

Jaws 2019
Jaws2018, and Jaws18. Definitely want to keep Jaws 2019, but is there any reason to keep the other two with 2018 suffixes, and if not what is the best method to remove/uninstall them from the pc?

Sincerely,

David S. Pearson

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.