Anyone Ever Use SAKAI with JAWS?

Laurie Alice Eakes <lauriealice.eakes@...>

Because I've lost my reason, I have gone back to school to get my MSW,
and have run into some accessibility issues with their software.

One major obstacle is called SAKAI. It's an online system for
uploading and storing information for courses such as references,
texts, etc.

I have it minimally working on my Mac, but on my Windows machine,
using both IE and Firefox with JFW 2019, I have had little success.

If anyone here has any information on this system with JAWS, please
contact me ASAP.

Slightly Desperate,
Alice

--
Alice, AKA Laurie Alice Eakes
Award-winning author of historical & contemporary romantic-suspense