Jaws not reading in an application

Richard Turner

I need help from someone with advance Jaws knowledge.

I’ve asked previously about CSS HTML Validator including asking Freedom Scientific and got a “we don’t know” response.

I’m asking a slightly different question.

Someone I know at Microsoft loaded CSS HTML Validator and had no problem reading the text that he created or in an existing html document using NVDA, JAWS and Narrator.

However, on my Windows 10 64 bit system running Jaws 2018 latest updates of all software, I hear absolutely nothing.

Do any of you have any idea why one program would not read with any screen reader when on another system running essentially the same software all screen readers read just fine.

I have no problem with reading in Outlook, Word, Excel, Firefox, Edge, etc.

Any wild ideas are welcome.

Richard