Re: bullets in word 2016

MohammadAfzal

Hi,

Do one think copy whole document and paste on notepad. .

cheers.

On 13/01/2019 08:03 am, Kevin Meyers wrote:

Hello, I’m using windows 10, Jaws 2018 and word 2016. I want to remove the bullets from a document. I highlight the entire document, bring up the menu and from the home tab, I tab down to bullets. If I press the space bar it takes me back to the document. I never get a list of the various bullets. I want to select “none”. I then try using the enter key. Same thing, takes me back to the document. What could I be doing wrong? Thanks, Kevin

--
Mohammad Afzal Khan.
Mobile :91 - 9718806099