From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael Mote
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2019 12:01 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Fusion question

I had this issue last week with one of my users, and we were able to correct it. I should point out that we were using the desktop version of Outlook. I would make sure you are using this version when trying to read email. You need to make some adjustments to Outlook, because that may be your issue. I would suggest turning off the reading payne, and also the people option. You can find both of these under your view options. Also, I would turn off attachment preview in your trust center settings.

On 1/14/19, Private Email <bowman@...> wrote:
I use Fusion and have not heard of this issue or seen it in my use.
Have you tried a fusion repair and a Microsoft office repair? Usually
that fixes issues for me.