Re: Jaws 2018 How to do disc cleans up?

O.Addison Gethers

Thanks Cathy Anne for the instruction here.

Addison

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of CathyAnne Murtha
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2019 5:10 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 2018 How to do disc cleans up?

You can do this in File Explorer:

  • Open File Explorer
  • Focus on the Drive you’d like to clean
  • Open the Windows Application Menu (WINDOWS APPLICATION KEY or SHIFT-F10)
  • Activate Properties
  • Within the Properties dialog, activate the “Disk Cleanup” button

You can also open a document or drive Properties dialog with ALT-ENTER.

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha

Access Technology Institute, LLC

cathy@...