Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2019 5:48 PM
Subject: How can I unmute YouTube?

Hi,

I haven’t had this problem before.

When I open a link in YouTube to play a file, I get no sound. I understand the clip is playing as the time indicator progresses as it should.

I cannot find a mute/unmute button reliably, but when I do, and toggle it, nothing changes. Volume in the YouTube player indicates it is at 100%. Changing this to different values has had no effect.

I’m totally stumped at this point on how to try to fix this.

Running latest Jaws 2019 on Windows 10. This has persisted over many days now, and persists despite numerous shutdowns and restarts.

Thanks in advance for any help. Keith