Re: bullets in word 2016

I will report on the test I just did, and the results are as I expected.

In Word 2016 you cannot just select the entire document and remove all bullets.  You can select bulleted lists in their entirety and then remove the bullets, but if you have other text selected at the same time it does not work, even if that's a single line of text above or below the list.  This makes sense to me as the controls related to lists, bulleted or otherwise, are supposed to apply only to lists and not to other text.

ALT+H,U takes you straight to the bulleted list control and I always land on the bullet I'm currently using inside the control itself.  None is presented in the collection of bullet types, and if chosen when a bulleted list is selected will "de-bullet" and de-list it.