Re: bullets in word 2016

Ann Byrne

In Word 2010, bullets are still on the applications menu. There is a submenu to open with right arrow where you can get into the bullet grid and tell it "none'>

At 08:33 PM 1/12/2019, you wrote:
Hello, I'm using windows 10, Jaws 2018 and word 2016. I want to remove the bullets from a document. I highlight the entire document, bring up the menu and from the home tab, I tab down to bullets. If I press the space bar it takes me back to the document. I never get a list of the various bullets. I want to select "none". I then try using the enter key. Same thing, takes me back to the document. What could I be doing wrong? Thanks, Kevin