Re: bullets in word 2016

Jason White

Move the cursor to the paragraph, then use Ctrl+Shift+n to change it to normal style.

From: <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>
Date: Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 21:33
To: <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: bullets in word 2016

Hello, I’m using windows 10, Jaws 2018 and word 2016. I want to remove the bullets from a document. I highlight the entire document, bring up the menu and from the home tab, I tab down to bullets. If I press the space bar it takes me back to the document. I never get a list of the various bullets. I want to select “none”. I then try using the enter key. Same thing, takes me back to the document. What could I be doing wrong? Thanks, Kevin