Re: jaws saying alt shift f10

Richard B. McDonald

I think there is a JAWS setting (JAWSkey+v when in Word) specific to Word about notification of auto corrections.  You may also check to see what tutor messages level you have set.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of mike mcglashon
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2019 3:37 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: jaws saying alt shift f10

Hi guys:

I am writing in word 2016 with jaws 2019,

Jaws keeps saying:

ALT Shift F10 to adjust Auto Correction,

And the braille display keeps saying something about “undo auto actions”.

It is doing this over and over again a lot, on each line that I type.

How do I just have it fix things on the fly by itself without this annoying repetitive message?

As I type this email, however, jaws is telling me that it is fixing errors as I go.

I wish word did this without all the lashing messages.

Please help.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...

Ph: 618 783 9331